Publisher & Developer Strategic Partnerships Manager
The Publisher and Developer Strategic Partnerships (SPM) team is the conduit for all publisher and developer needs to Twitch. The team is both Twitch’s evangelist in the gaming industry and the game companies’ evangelist within Twitch. The SPM team’s mission is to drive overall relationships with game companies to help them understand all the opportunities with Twitch.
You will nurture relationships with top gaming companies and help coordinate projects across internal teams. You will also educate game companies on all Twitch products and services and be their voice within our company.
The SPM team works primarily with the business development team and all Twitch business units including marketing, sales, esports, content strategy, community, and technical product teams.
- Fully understand the partner objectives, effectively communicate them internally, and formulate strategies to help Twitch meet these goals
- Ensure understanding of all Twitch business units' products and develop go-to market strategies to implement those products with partners
- Work closely with the Twitch technical product teams to ensure that game companies understand and integrate Twitch’s portfolio of technical products and capabilities
- Work alongside the partnerships/community teams to educate game companies about the importance of Twitch broadcasters and community development for their games
- Create and mediate co-marketing opportunities for the marketing team as it pertains to content partnerships, event activations, and product marketing with game companies
- Maintain a high-level of games industry expertise, from evaluating the trends of top new games to fully understanding how a content program is developed
- Travel regularly to game industry events to stay current on trends and new innovations
- Work with an internal CRM to manage partner initiatives and track status
- At least 2-5 years of account management, business development and/or other relevant client relations experience
- Deep knowledge of the games industry and games media or have existing professional relationships with game publishers and developers
- Strong knowledge of the Twitch platform, as a viewer and broadcaster
- A strong educational background
- Exceptional ability to project manage and experience working with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external
- Excellent verbal, written, and relationship management skills
- Basic software skills: CRM, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote or similar programs
- Proficiency with Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit
- Strong knowledge of esports, live video content, and/or gaming communities
- Travel to conferences, tournaments and trade shows (weekends will be required)
- Previous employment at a game publisher/developer or gaming media site
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top