Program Manager - Global Expansion
Are you a top Program Manager who is ready to take on a new challenge that involves impactful expansion projects? In doing so, you will learn from a large range of leaders and key partners. Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment. Our end game is a healthy ecosystem where gamers can make a living doing what they love. Every part of the work we do is with the goal of making Twitch even more efficient, resilient and responsive.
Twitch is looking to hire a Program Manager of Global Expansion Projects based in Seattle, WA. The Program Manager will help manage and facilitate the coordination of future Twitch global expansion projects (creation of new entities to enable hiring, server/infrastructure expansion, etc.), coordinate a multitude of deliverables and action items, drive owners to accountability, and create report-outs on any initiatives which will increase global expansion success and growth. The Program Manager will ensure cross-functional teams successfully deliver strategic and complex project deliverables that move the needle for Twitch in a wide range of jurisdictions.
Our ideal candidate is organized, innovative, knowledgeable and forward-thinking when it comes to ensuring smooth workplace operations. The position requires the capacity to work successfully in a team environment while keeping abreast of business objectives, standards, and related information in order to maintain a comprehensive awareness of the organization.
- Manage and facilitate regular project reviews and deep dives with an increasingly global stakeholder list. Set, manage, and drive goals for the project partners
- Simplify existing processes and implement new strategic processes when there is opportunity
- Drive to improve the speed to complete critical projects on the roadmap regularly
- Own tracking deliverables and action items held by a wide range of internal/external team partners
- Bridge communication between Amazon and Twitch teams on a variety of integration projects
- Serve as business expert of Twitch global expansion initiatives, roadmap strategy, projections, and hiring roadmap to drive new projects to meet key annual objectives
- Communicate clearly and effectively to executive management on the plans, status and critical issues. Escalate urgent issues appropriately and drive them to closure in a timely manner
- Serve as go-to person for expansion project inquiries and help Twitch navigate the Amazon ecosystem during the expansion process
- Drive to unblock any project barriers and escalate appropriately when needed
- Establish and drive adoption of program frameworks, tools and best practices. Lead post program analysis to guide future programs
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a program manager or project manager
- Experience with large-scale project management portfolio
- Demonstrated ability to succeed and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities
- Creative problem solver with strong analytical and communication skills, a risk mitigation mindset and exhibit appropriate levels of urgency
- Strong sense of ownership. Proactively remove program obstacles and willingness to go above and beyond to chase down loose ends that lead to successful completion of projects
- Ability to influence others with limited authority
- Passion for video gaming and Twitch
- Experience supporting global initiatives or expansion projects
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Corporate gym membership
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top