Program Manager, Developer Relations
As creators of the games and apps Twitch broadcasters and viewers revel in, developers are incredibly important partners for us. They are already reaching tens of millions of viewers on Twitch today; and we want to support them in wrapping up even more broadcasters, viewers and users into their products.
The Developer Relations team helps creators create great apps that stand out, present their products to users who may like them, engage with their existing users, and find innovative ways to generate revenue. We are looking for a savvy Program Manager to foster relationships with our developers and internal stakeholders to drive growth in creator adoption. You will help the team foster developer programs to ensure engagement with our audience and streamline internal processes to enhance the developer experience. Ownership, drive, and scrappiness are essential behaviors we look for in candidates.
- Manage and initiate cross-functional programs to ensure a positive Developer interaction with our service
- Create process improvements to streamline business tasks and utilize quantitative data and qualitative feedback to determine impact
- Build positive relationships with developers and internal stakeholders to help drive engagement and growth of our audience
- Collaborate across marketing, partnerships, analytics, and developer relations in support of our business objectives
- 5+ years of experience in Program Management, including specific experience in launching and developing new programs
- Strategic mindset that will deliver inspiring and creative programs that align with business objectives
- Expert knowledge process improvement
- Clarity of thought and expression, verbally and in writing, internally and externally
- Developer relations experience
- Game industry experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top