Product Manager - Growth and Lifecycle
Twitch is a place that many gamers call home. The Community Team is responsible for serving the multitude of communities at Twitch. Specifically, we’re responsible for Chat, Follows, Whispers, Channel Feed, and a host of other social experiences that grow and develop relationships between gamers off and on Twitch. In 2016 our scope of product areas will greatly widen and we need an individual that is worthy of the extremely dedicated Twitch community that we serve. The User Lifecycle PM will work in a cross-functional product team to drive sustainable growth of the Twitch community. Through research and experimentation the Twitch Growth Team will increase user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Meet with Broadcasters, developers, and viewers to understand their needs
- Conceive and evangelize a product vision that demonstrates a clear understanding of the Twitch company strategy and the future of gaming.
- Translate this vision into a cohesive roadmap that is prioritized with rigor.
- Work with every job function at Twitch to define and release impactful products.
- Embody the Twitch company values and help make Twitch a fun and engaging place to work.
- You’ve launched successful products to millions of users
- You thrive in an environment of intense debate
- You understand basic principles of UX design such as conversion optimization, information hierarchy, and common UI
- When you chat on Twitch you can construct a technical framework explaining how the message was distributed to the rest of the chat room
- You have a solid foundation in analytics tools and SQL that aids you in building rational arguments
- You excel at communicating your ideas to others and turning feedback into action
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Commuter Benefits
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Corporate gym membership
- Monthly in-office massages
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at: http://twitch.tv
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Back to top