Product Manager - Extensions Discovery
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment and Twitch Extensions are at the center of this revolution. Twitch Extensions are live apps for live streams; through Extensions, third-party developers can create and deploy immersive interactive applications directly on Twitch channel pages. The Extensions team connects thousands of developers with hundreds of thousands of streamers to make content and community better on Twitch.
In this role, you will drive the creation and execution of the roadmap for our broadcaster-facing Extension interfaces. You’ll own connecting broadcasters with Extensions that they will find valuable and useful (discovery) as well as ensuring our broadcasters have an exceptional experience using the Extensions that they’ve discovered (manage). You understand the complexities of matchmaking a wide selection of products with a varied selection of broadcasters. You have a passion for and history of ideating, building, delivering, and supporting high quality, delightful user experiences that reach a broad and diverse base of customers.
- Develop the vision and strategy for the broadcaster experience of finding and using Extensions on Twitch
- Own the roadmap and execution of on-Twitch and off-site discovery channels that connect Twitch broadcasters with developer-created Extensions that match their needs
- Evolve the Extension management experience to improve broadcaster usability of Extensions
- Collaborate across internal teams to generate consensus and deliver results
- Work closely with design and engineering teams to turn great ideas into great products
- Collect and synthesize feedback from multiple customer groups to inform strategy and roadmap
- 2+ years of work experience as Product Manager
- Have worked as a Product Manager for a consumer-facing product at scale
- Ability to collect and utilize objective and subjective input to inform product decisions
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex cross-functional projects through launch while handling many moving pieces
- Eagerness to dive into details, find creative solutions and take responsibility for your projects
- Respect for and desire to achieve exemplary design that will delight users
- You have worked on a platform that relies on third-party development to succeed
- You have worked on a discovery feature that connects a two-sided marketplace
- Experience using SQL to generate insights out of complex datasets
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner from our in-house kitchen
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Commuter benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top