Principal Product Manager
- Define product strategy for Ad Product to achieve business goals.
- Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision.
- Drive go-to-market planning with Ad Sales and Operations.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Collaborate gracefully with design, engineering, and data science teams internally and externally to deliver on the vision.
- Drive product launches including working with marketing, leaders, and other product management team members.
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- We write and text chat a lot. Good writing skills are important, as is the ability to line up the impact of your communication with your intention.
- 5 years ad industry experience at a platform, publisher, or agency.
- Product Management or analogous experience.
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5+ years of equivalent experience creating and delivering a technology driven consumer facing product.
- You care a lot about creating products that delight users, diving into details, finding creative solutions and taking responsibility for your projects.
- You’ve worked across time zones and corporate firewalls, and can navigate boundaries fluidly to keep your team moving.
- When you’re wrong, you want to know why, always learning and growing.
- Your products are constantly progressing amidst a barrage of new data and alternative scenarios.
- You work with integrity, earning the respect of both engineers and non-technical contributors.
- MBA or Advanced Degree in related field
- Gaming Industry and Esports experience
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top