Payments Operations Manager
- Develop strategy for global payouts to creators with Senior Manager, Content Accounting.
- Drive prioritization, alignment and implementation of finance, accounting and payouts across the business, globally.
- Help develop accounting policies and workflows (including systems development) related to payments. This includes full cycle accounts payable: (1) vendor on-boarding, (2) bill creation, (3) payout and (4) reconciliation.
- Review and approve payments on a regular and timely cadence.
- Support managing the content partner sub-ledger account including preparing and reviewing month-end close journal entries related to content costs.
- Collaborate with partnership team and product teams to keep up to date with the status of current and new features that would impact payouts.
- Assist in implementing new system to automate all payments (i.e. vendor on-boarding portal, enhancing database subledger, integrating tax module).
- Partner with tax team on direct tax-related matters pertaining to content license payments; including execution of annual tax documents (i.e. 1099 and 1042-S).
- Teach and mentor staff in accounting and finance related issues, including technical accounting GAAP guidance and operational excellence.
- Be a team player and be willing to take on ad-hoc requests.
- 8+ years of accounting experience within the media and entertainment industry preferred.
- Experience with payments system implementation and integration.
- Experience in Full Cycle Accounts Payable / Royalty Payments.
- Exceptional analytical skills and strong Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Detail-oriented with a high sense of urgency and exceptional organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree with a major or emphasis in Accounting from an accredited college or university required.
- Big Four public accounting firm is a plus.
- A CPA license is a plus.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Corporate gym membership
- Flexible time off policy
- Opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top-of-the-line technology to help you build your own workspace
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and three times a week hearty breakfasts)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Free Clipper Card to pay for your commute from anywhere in the Bay Area
- Weekly happy hours
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top