Partnerships Manager - Korea
Our mission is to provide top-tier service to our partners. The Partnerships Manager for Korea will be responsible for identifying, recruiting and signing top influencers, content creators and broadcasters across content genres. The Manager will develop and nurture relationships with top creators in Korea. In addition, the Manager will identify relevant non-gaming and premium content for Korea.
This manager is a key member of the team responsible for negotiating and closing complex agreements with key industry stakeholders in the Korean media space.
The ideal candidate has strong organizational skills, management and business development experience, a customer service mentality, a great sense of knowledge in the Korean gaming industry a passion for gaming and the ability to execute under evolving timelines.
- Business development, from outreach to complex contract negotiation and execution
- Assist in Identifying, recruiting, and signing content creators/broadcasters in Korea
- Identify relevant premium content for Korea
- Liaise and partner with Twitch’s global content development team on content opportunities. Bridge the language barrier between Twitch and the local community
- Track, manage, and report key performance metrics, objectives and goals
- Regularly report to management
- 2-4 years content acquisition, business development experience, talent agency, MCN, game, content studio, network or similar
- Deep knowledge of the Korean gaming and media industry and existing communities
- Familiarity with the Twitch platform as a viewer or broadcaster
- Must be organized, strategic, creative and be able to clearly communicate how plans will deliver against goals
- Self-starter mentality - must be able to effectively work independently and autonomously
- Interpersonal skills: effectively communicating, building rapport, and relating to others at all levels
- Capable of managing and completing multiple projects and priorities at the same time within a rapidly changing environment
- Developed understanding of the traditional and digital media sector
- Ability to travel to regional gaming conventions and content acquisition conferences and events
- Must be proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google docs and sheets
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills in Korean
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English
- Existing relationships with Korean broadcasting community or game publishers and developers
- Any additional language expertise other than Korean and English
- Experience with esports, live video content, or gaming communities
- Understanding of common online video and online advertising metrics
- Previous employment at a games/media website, game developer, studio, network or as a content creator
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or International Studies
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top