Partnerships, Developer Relations
As creators of the games and apps Twitch broadcasters and viewers revel in, developers are incredibly important partners for us. They are already reaching tens of millions of viewers on Twitch today; we want to help them wrap even more broadcasters, viewers and users into their products. The Developer Success team helps creators create great apps that stand out, present their products to users who may like them, engage with their existing users, and find innovative ways to generate revenue. We are looking for a savvy manager with entrepreneurial spirit to foster relationships with our developer ecosystem. You will help to define and recruit high impact developers through storylines and best practices to create a world class ecosystem on Twitch. You have demonstrated success creating or actively managing a commercial application ecosystem. You’re also comfortable collaborating deeply with software developers, product managers and designers. Ownership, drive, and scrappiness are essential behaviors.
- Create and evolve compelling and exciting storylines focused on how third-party developers build fast-growing, profitable businesses while helping drive key Twitch KPIs.
- Set goals, plan execution, track progress, and forecast and report upon performance, partnering with data science and DS leadership.
- Drive growth in the number of ecosystem developers on Twitch, using your deep understanding of third-party developer ecosystems, Twitch’s competitive landscape and the needs of Twitch broadcasters.
- Align developer activities with internal broadcaster partnerships, marketing, product, legal and engineering teams.
- Advocate internally for developer features by partnering with product development teams to ensure products meet developer + broadcaster needs and grow a world class developer community.
- At least five years’ experience in a commercial capacity within online media or application ecosystems.
- Clarity of thought and expression, verbally and in writing, internally and externally.
- Deep understanding of software development practices, RESTful APIs, data streaming services, video distribution technologies, and embedded applications.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5+ years of equivalent experience in the above fields Data visualization and presentation skills are a must.
- Analytical fluency, including proficiency with SQL
- Game industry experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top