Partnerships, Developer Relations
- Create and evolve compelling and exciting storylines focused on how third-party developers build fast-growing, profitable businesses while helping drive key Twitch KPIs.
- Set goals, plan execution, track progress, and forecast and report upon performance, partnering with data science and DS leadership.
- Drive growth in the number of ecosystem developers on Twitch, using your deep understanding of third-party developer ecosystems, Twitch’s competitive landscape and the needs of Twitch broadcasters.
- Align developer activities with internal broadcaster partnerships, marketing, product, legal and engineering teams.
- Advocate internally for developer features by partnering with product development teams to ensure products meet developer + broadcaster needs and grow a world class developer community.
- At least five years’ experience in a commercial capacity within online media or application ecosystems.
- Clarity of thought and expression, verbally and in writing, internally and externally.
- Deep understanding of software development practices, RESTful APIs, data streaming services, video distribution technologies, and embedded applications.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5+ years of equivalent experience in the above fields Data visualization and presentation skills are a must.
- Analytical fluency, including proficiency with SQL
- Game industry experience
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top