Twitch just surpassed 100 million monthly unique viewers and is dedicated to hiring top talent to help shape the future of the business. Twitch is looking for a detail-oriented, hard working, client focused and creative Sales Director based in Sweden to help build and lead a fast growing advertising team focused on online video and display campaigns across multiple platforms and markets – covering Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland & Iceland.
The Nordics Sales Director will be a crucial member of a growing global sales team that provides best in class advertising solutions to our clients. Travel is required and the position will initially report to the VP of European Sales.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new relationships with senior individuals across both media agencies and clients. A key challenge will be educating the local markets as to the importance of Twitch, our platform and our audience.
Creating a culture of customer service and innovation throughout the team, this individual will be passionate about the games industry and the effect that Twitch has had on it in a very short period of time.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a start-up culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team.
- Manage existing and developing new relationships with clients and agencies across endemic and non endemic verticals
- Manage a team of account managers
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the business to identify and implement sales strategies and products across markets
- Responsible for building and maintaining territory ad revenue and exceeding goals through creative and strategic selling
- Represent Twitch with a high level of integrity and knowledge and act as a resource for your clients and agencies
- 7+ years in online media & managing sales teams
- A deep understanding of the online market across the Nordics with a particular focus on video.
- A strong understanding of programmatic advertising across all markets, giving Twitch the ability to lead the conversation
- Ability to lead teams locally and remotely
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Passion for video gaming and Twitch
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.