Marketing Technical Director / Full Stack Engineer
You’ve got development experience on both the front-end and back-end and are capable of building out the infrastructure necessary for a full web experience. Specific technologies don't matter nearly as much as having a breadth of experience creating code to support beautiful and effective web design. You’ve worked with, and perhaps even built or customized, content management systems in the past. You’re excited to use your skills and work with a multi-talented creative organization to tell a story and love to work in a creative environment that encourages and rewards experimentation.You’re excited by the prospect of a greenfield opportunity - one that would allow you to make key decisions and build something from the ground up.You’re an aspiring leader, not afraid to build consensus and ready to manage projects and people, You’re also highly adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity are intellectually curious, passionate, inventive, and eager to grow.
- Design and build a system to support dynamic, high-profile web content
- Work with creative professionals and product marketing owners to create compelling new web pages that support Twitch’s marketing efforts.
- Manage a technical marketing project roadmap that includes cutting-edge web projects
- 5+ years industry experience working in a production code environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Superb oral & written communication skills
- Prior technical experience with marketing or advertising teams (either on site or with an agency)
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at: http://twitch.tv
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Back to top