Data is central to Twitch’s decision-making process, and analysts are a critical component to making sure that process works well. We’re looking for an experienced marketing analyst who will define Twitch’s approach to marketing analytics from the ground up. In this role you’ll shape the way marketing performance is measured, define what questions should be asked, and scale marketing analytics to support our growing business.
You will own long-term strategic projects on topics such as brand awareness and Twitch’s acquisition funnel. You’ll also take on tactical work to measure the effectiveness of events and product releases, and you’ll help develop self-service reporting tools to support the entire marketing team. We’re seeking an individual who has the vision and follow-through to make marketing analytics best in class at Twitch.
- Work with Twitch’s marketing team to identify new opportunities to serve business needs through analysis and reporting.
- Develop KPIs to measure the impact of marketing strategies, and partner with marketers as they plan and execute campaigns.
- Create automated, self-service reports and dashboards.
- Identify opportunities for developing new data sources, and provide technical leadership around making those data sources high quality and broadly available.
- Maintain a culture of high quality output and exceptional customer service for internal stakeholders.
- Design and manage a process to ensure that work gets done well and on time.
- Expert SQL skills. Your ability to tap into our data pipeline will be key to your success.
- Thorough understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and marketing analytics best practices. Agency experience would be helpful.
- Proven track record of using data to generate insight and drive business results in areas such as attribution, brand awareness, event marketing, and product marketing.
- Fluency in data analysis and communication about data, including time series analysis, campaign analysis, data visualization, and defining KPI strategies for marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top