- Work with Twitch’s marketing team to identify new opportunities to serve business needs through analysis and reporting.
- Develop KPIs to measure the impact of marketing strategies, and partner with marketers as they plan and execute campaigns.
- Create automated, self-service reports and dashboards.
- Identify opportunities for developing new data sources, and provide technical leadership around making those data sources high quality and broadly available.
- Maintain a culture of high quality output and exceptional customer service for internal stakeholders.
- Design and manage a process to ensure that work gets done well and on time.
- Expert SQL skills. Your ability to tap into our data pipeline will be key to your success.
- Thorough understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and marketing analytics best practices. Agency experience would be helpful.
- Proven track record of using data to generate insight and drive business results in areas such as attribution, brand awareness, event marketing, and product marketing.
- Fluency in data analysis and communication about data, including time series analysis, campaign analysis, data visualization, and defining KPI strategies for marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top