Manager, Marketing Analytics
- Define and measure short-term and long-term marketing success, what metrics to use, and why
- Perform deep analysis to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns against every stage of the marketing funnel
- Conduct analysis to optimize marketing spend across various channels to help identify the most effective strategies
- Partner with engineering to build the foundation and technical framework to maximize efficacy of paid media by solidifying tracking infrastructure, automation, and audience management
- Establish analytical frameworks and build robust dashboards to help data-driven decision making
- Build an engagement and intake model to help prioritize and execute inbound analytical requests: prioritize for both speed and impact, and aggressively optimize for return by focusing on work output that scales well and is reusable.
- Be the point of contact for data needs including communications and expectation management with marketing stakeholder
- Mentor members of the marketing analytics team and the company through deep domain and process expertise, increasing the data literacy of the marketing stakeholders
- Maintain a culture of high quality output and exceptional customer service: effectively communicate at all levels, ensure that work gets done well and on time, respond effectively to unexpected obstacles and reallocate resources as necessary.
- 6+ years of domain experience in performance, brand marketing, and/or direct response marketing preferably in the consumer internet space or in a high-velocity, high-growth product or business unit.
- Expert SQL skills. Ability to tap into Twitch’s data pipeline will be key to success.
- Proven track record of using data to generate insight and drive business results.
- Fluency in data analysis and communication around data, including time series analysis, experimentation, data visualization, and defining KPI strategy for your business.
- Experience managing a small team of analysts with a diverse set of technical backgrounds.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound business judgment; strategic and analytical capabilities
- Ability to prioritize and multitask; ability to adapt to a fast moving environment
- Excellent team player with ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Demonstrated passion for gaming
- Bachelor’s degree required, MS in engineering, marketing, or related business field preferred
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top