Live Services and Community Producer
Join the newest team at Twitch and bring to life our very first video game! Twitch Sings will bring live karaoke to everyone and will help our Music streamers continue thriving.
We will leverage our official social channels, direct community interaction and the Sings game to engage Twitch’s community using all of the incredible stories and content made by our internal and external partners. These inputs are polished and amplified to the community to create a cycle of engagement and growth for our creators. We will be bringing a new era of games-style Live Services to Twitch.
Your role will focus primarily on engaging closely with the community, generating concepts for community events, deeply understanding the content created by our streamers and elevating the best pieces of content to social and viral prominence. Experience with the live services of a free to play game is a plus, love of music is a plus, confidence communicating directly to consumers over social media is required.
- Conceive of and execute on audience engagement initiatives (events) to support Live Services efforts for Twitch Sings such as singing competitions, fan rallies, Twitch channel raids, and Twitch channel hosting.
- Consume the content of our creators at all times to both track the community’s pulse and to find content to surface across a variety of social media channels.
- Utilize web-based tools to upload and manage the content for the initiatives you have conceived of.
- Collaborate with Twitch’s Social Media Team to decide what content we can cover and what we need to pass on.
- Able to provide social media content daily to support live services initiatives.
- Stay up to date on industry best practices by using your own analysis coupled with competitive research
- 3-5 years’ experience working in online communities, social media, digital marketing, mobile live operations, or equivalent
- Self-driven with the ability to take projects from kickoff to execution
- Project management background a plus
- Comfortable with Twitch as a service and fluent in the use of emotes
- Comfort and confidence working with Content Management tools for software, including owning content pipelines from ideation to pushing live
- Clear and concise communication skills in high-stress situations with every level of the company and community
- Ability to manage multiple content and engagement pipelines to ensure a constant flow of new content to users
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top