Lead Software Engineer - Data
- Architect and develop new capabilities on top of our data pipeline.
- Extend the existing pipeline, improving its reliability, flexibility, and scalability.
- Work with the team to set a technical vision for our data systems.
- Mentor other members of the team, developing their skills and understanding.
- 4+ years of software development experience, with at least one year as a lead.
- You are comfortable in several programming languages and excited about building new features in Go and Python.
- You should care about software design and have built systems that other people love to use and work with.
- You have experience building and scaling distributed, highly-available systems.
- You build systems through design, experimentation, and measurement.
- You have strong opinions, loosely held, about technology and processes
- You’ve worked on big-data (multi-TB) engineering problems.
- You’ve worked with Amazon Web Services.
- Notable contributions to open source software projects. Send us a link to the work you are most proud of!
- Good communication, organization, and project management skills.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top