Interior Design Manager
At Twitch, we go to extreme lengths and take great pride in articulating our brand thoughtfully, creatively and distinctly in our workplace design. Walking through our office, employees and visitors step into a virtual world that whimsically and tastefully reflects our brand, pays homage to our industry and celebrates Twitch’s online community. Our Real Estate team experiments to decide. We curate experience. We strive to make Twitch’s homes-away-from-home comfortable and functional places to work, learn and understand what makes our growing business successful. We’re looking for someone to ensure our expansion continues to create environments that carry a common aesthetic language across the globe.
Workplace design at Twitch is collaborative, fluid and evolving. In this role, you’ll use a strong brand lens to create design elements, refine and iterate on existing schematics and help shape the landscape of Twitch’s global presence. As a member of our Real Estate team, you will be responsible for supporting projects across a broad range of services from concept development to construction administration, including workplace strategy, real estate portfolio strategy, brand management and change management.
Our ideal candidate is organized, innovative, knowledgeable and forward-thinking in their management of complex projects. Reporting to the Head of Global Real Estate, our Interior Design Manager will collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure our designs are as flexible, functional, scalable and cost-effective as they are iconic. As a member of this small and ambitious team, you will have the opportunity to directly impact Twitch’s global footprint while carving your own path.
- Develop and manage scalable systems for consistent interior design across Twitch’s real estate portfolio in collaboration with Twitch’s brand design and content teams
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define interior design brand concepts and guidelines and standardize their use across Twitch’s real estate portfolio
- Produce furniture plans, specifications, material selections and schedules needed for construction documentation independently or in collaboration with vendor partners
- Oversee curation and manage inventory of artwork, accents and decor
- Work closely with key stakeholders to incorporate evolving business initiatives, products, projects, resources and work styles into Twitch’s workplace interior design
- Create verbal, written and visual communications to project teams, with a particular emphasis on problem framing, visual storytelling and information design
- Source, develop and manage business relationships with vendors and third-parties to ensure efficient and cost-effective execution of projects
- Develop and maintain global workplace space plans
- Knowledge and experience working on corporate real estate buildouts; tech experience preferred
- Leadership experience in an interior design role
- Detailed understanding of FF&E design and deliverables
- A strong visual portfolio to demonstrate an eye for design, layout, color, and 3D awareness. Resumes without a portfolio will not be reviewed.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills and confidence escalating issues to upper management
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively under pressure
- Detail-oriented, flexible and effective in a leadership role
- Passion for and experience collaborating with diverse groups with conflicting objectives
- Occasional domestic and foreign travel
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years of leadership or management experience
- Ability to use 2D/3D software and effectively communicate using same; Revit competency a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture from an accredited university
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Corporate gym membership
- Flexible time off policy
- Opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top-of-the-line technology to help you build your own workspace
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and twice a week hearty breakfasts)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Commuter Benefits
- Weekly happy hours
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top