Integration Success Engineer - Developer Success
As creators of the games and apps Twitch broadcasters and viewers revel in, developers are incredibly important partners for Twitch. They are already reaching tens of millions of viewers on Twitch today; we want to help them wrap even more broadcasters, viewers and users into their products. The Developer Success team helps creators present their products to viewers who may like them, engage with their existing users, and find innovative new ways to generate revenue.
The ideal Integration Success Engineer communicates brilliantly, has a solid understanding of a variety of technology platforms, has supurbe abilities at getting external groups to understand and implement our technologies, and has strong social skills to help smooth over any difficulties that inevitably occur during complex integrations. We need you to help deeply integrate external software systems with our platform and form solid working relationships with key developers and platforms to facilitate this. The ability to create example applications that highlight specific features for our developers to understand the platform is critical as well. If you love helping to create awesome integrations that delight and entertain millions of people, are passionate about working with a fun and diverse group of colleagues, and want to make incredible changes in the way that people interact with Twitch, games, and other platforms in this ecosystem, we very much encourage you to apply.
- Work with key partners to build exciting new integration's between Twitch and external software systems
- Work with partners one-on-one in an engineering capacity in order to design, build, and launch features powered by Twitch Developer Success
- Communicate issues and opportunities to company leaders, driving problems to resolution
- Help design and implement code samples for partners to better understand our offerings
- Have frequent, engineering-focused meetings with the Twitch Developer Success engineering team to help design new systems, fix bugs, improve User Experience, and solve complex problems that affect millions of users.
- Maintain a welcoming, open culture at all times, consistent with Twitch’s Rules of Conduct
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working directly with external developers
- Programming experience in one, but preferably more, languages and platforms
- An exceptional collaborator; you lead through influence
- Working by our values feels “normal” to you
- We write and text chat a lot. Good writing skills are critical, as is the ability to line up the impact of your communication with your intention.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top