Infosec Engineer - Curse
- Proactively identify security flaws and vulnerabilities, and can think both like an attacker and defender.
- Evaluate the impact to the organization of current security trends, advisories, publications, and academic research. Coordinate responses as necessary across affected teams to do the right thing for our customers and our organization.
- Conduct sophisticated security reviews - from high level web application architecture to OS level parameters in order to meet security goals.
- Recognize, adopt and instill the best practices in security engineering fields throughout the organization: development, cryptography, network security, security operations, incident response, security intelligence.
- Exercise risk-based judgment, and to push teams to make the right security decisions and priorities.
- Design and coordinate cohesive responses to security events that involve multiple teams across the organization.
- Fulfill periodic on-call responsibilities.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or 5+ years’ equivalent technology experience.
- 5 years’ demonstrated experience with focus in areas such as systems, network, and/or application security.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of web protocols and an in-depth knowledge of Linux/Unix tools and architecture.
- Demonstrated software development proficiency (C/C++, Python, Perl, Java, etc.)
- Comprehension of algorithms and processes for programmatic automation via scripting or programming languages (Python, Ruby, shell, perl, etc.)
- Well-rounded background in host, network and application security.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic environment.
- Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of leadership involving both business and technical sides of the business.
- MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or 8+ years’ equivalent technology experience.
- Previous experience on a Security team, or experience. coordinating responses to security incidents.
- Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills.
- Extensive knowledge of internet security issues and threat landscape
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered meals
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Tickets to gaming conferences and fun company activities
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top