Head of Commerce Marketing
As Head of Commerce Marketing, you will play a critical role on the Twitch Go-to-Market (GTM) Team supporting Twitch streamers through Commerce products like Channel Subscriptions and Cheering Bits. You will work cross functionally with leads from Commerce, Business Development, Twitch Prime, Esports, Creative, Communications, Data Science, Business Intelligence, and Growth to build and execute Commerce marketing campaigns. Success in this role means unlocking the potential of cross functional product, performance marketing and data science teams to generate revenue and achieve exceptional business results. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, consumer tech savvy, and extremely organized individual with 10+ years of experience managing complex performance marketing and driving incremental revenue.
- Create an integrated marketing road map for all Commerce products, covering feature releases, launches and continued engagement and conversion.
- Partner with Product Managers, Cross Functional Marketing teams, and Business Intelligence to plan and execute full funnel marketing campaigns
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product alpha, beta and launches for businesses globally
- Create innovative performance marketing campaigns designed to drive incremental revenue for new commerce products
- Communicate the value proposition of new products to all go-to-market teams and ensure that effective campaigns are created, executed and measured
- Track, report, and optimize key campaign metrics and marketing channel attribution related to business impact, utilization, throughput, effort, quality and risk
- Drive the education of streamers on how to maximize earnings with Twitch Commerce products
- Increase streamer adoption and promotion of Twitch Commerce products
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader Twitch ecosystem and competitive landscape to develop strategic product feedback and positioning
- Drive market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the voice of the market internally with Product Management and Commerce business unit
- Senior leader capable of defining vision and marketing strategy for revenue producing products and generating energy and action towards that vision.
- Experience developing successful performance marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of accountability for a material revenue target critical to a company’s bottom line
- Understanding of Growth Marketing Analytics and ability to translate data driven insights into creative marketing strategies and tactical executions
- Ability to synthesize campaign performance into digestible and action-oriented status updates for cross functional marketing, development and executive leadership teams
- Ability to demonstrate comfort with ambiguity, adapt quickly to changing goals & objectives and be effective in new situations in a fast paced and highly dynamic environment
- Proven track record of successful campaign launches that are strategic/analytical, and are well-versed in channel, media and brand KPIs/metrics
- Exceptional communicator and influencer, cross-functional leader
- Understanding product positioning, value proposition, messaging and knowledge of business objectives needed to build a service
- Passion and vision for supporting streamers and the Twitch community
- Full benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the shared interactions of millions. At any given moment, more than a million people come together from all over the globe to interact around this distinct form of live entertainment. From streaming, watching, chatting, and cheering about video games and esports to many other interests including traditional sports, anime, sci-fi, wrestling, music, cooking, the creative arts, and more, there’s something for everyone on Twitch.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top