Head of Brand
- Build effective brand strategy across audiences including establishing the vision for the continual evolution of the brand’s perception, setting clear goals for delivering growth in brand perception & affinity and developing the brand’s messaging priorities for both streamers and viewers
- Deepen our audience insights and how they impact the brand including develop and prioritizing the target audience segments based on brand & growth goals, and developing a deep understanding of our audiences quantitatively & qualitatively and understanding trends in brand awareness, perception, & engagement by audience target
- Partner with the internal creative department to develop inspiring, strategic, & effective communications briefs and compelling, effective content and advertising
- Build, develop & execute content marketing and social campaigns that foster brand affinity, create conversations, & generate organic reach.
- Develop, build & execute partnership, sponsorship and influencer strategy that details who we should work with, how to work together, and how to connect it to bigger brand goals.
- Create capabilities bring the brand to life in greater dimension through targeted, measurable experience-based events & activations.
- Build measurement capabilities to understand the effectiveness of investments in partnerships & experiential
- Build a world class brand organization including establishing and scaling a brand marketing team.
- BA/BS with at minimum 10-15 years of post-university work experience. MBA a plus.
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, insights-driven marketing plans; the ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives
- A strong background in an strategic marketing, Brand Marketing/Brand Messaging or leadership in house at a major brand or at an agency
- A love of insights and data and can develop and understand how to target and message key audiences across traditional, new and emerging media
- Experience working cross-functionally with creatives, product marketers, product managers, media/marketing channels to build programs and campaigns
- Experience in building and scaling a team, budgets, tools and programs with exposure to both unique creators and audiences
- A creative and disruptive approach; An energetic and growth mindset
- A scrappy and enthusiastic personality; a passion for creating and a love for games and pop culture
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top