Twitch is looking for a Finance Manager to join our UK Finance team to support our UK entity and global operations. This will be is a visible role within the business with exposure to all functional departments. In addition to daily and monthly responsibilities, the Financial Manager will support the execution of ad hoc projects and implement process improvements where necessary. He/she will oversee the following, but not limited to, key internal supporting functions, Accounting, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
The accounting flows are operated in multiple legal entities with involvement of a number of stakeholders in different locations. Our ideal candidate will be equally comfortable working collaboratively in teams and independently and excels when faced with new challenges and problems to solve. The position will report to the UK Senior Finance Manager.
- Ownership of the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual closes deliverables while implementing and maintaining adequate mechanisms and forums for reviews, decision making and escalations with finance partners and management.
- End to end responsibility of mid and month end advertising revenue reporting including, preparation of the monthly billing, management of collections, customer file management and all relevant reporting.
- Review and manage weekly and monthly balance sheet and income statement account reconciliations
- Responsibility for international budgeting
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecasts
- Drive standardization and continuous improvement of processes and controls
- Support functional projects on a cross-country level, such as new initiatives and implementing best in class control environment
- Oversight of the expense reimbursement process
- Maintains vendor files and appropriate tax forms
- Prepare monthly financial reporting to US Finance Team
- Enhance and improve Oracle system and processes
- Create ad hoc reports by utilizing multiple databases
- Act as a finance point of contact to support business departments and international embedded employees
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred
- CA / CPA / ACCA / ACA / CIMA or equivalent certification and a knowledge of various GAAP accounting rules including US GAAP and IFRS.
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and a demonstrated strong sense of business management; proven ability to develop new ideas and ability to deliver solutions
- Relevant accounting experience
- Experience performing financial and ad hoc analysis using Excel
- Demonstrated financial and/or analytical experience including familiarity with concepts of forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and/or data interpretation and analysis
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills
- Fluent English required (verbal/written)
- Ability to travel; up to 15% travel expected
- A great deal of personal initiative, creativity, decisiveness and team spirit
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Strong Excel proficiency required
- Experience working for an International, medium to large fast-paced company
- Computer literate in general (MS office, Essbase, Cognos and similar)
- Knowledge of Oracle (OFA and Cognos) is a plus.
- A competitive salary
- Restricted stock units
- Employee discounts
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Commuting benefits
- Catered meals once a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top