Executive Creative Director
- Provide inspirational creative leadership to merch, events, content, design and video teams in a hands-on/executional way.
- Design leadership across mediums and provide daily design direction on numerous projects interacting with all designers and video producers.
- Create an aesthetic that raises the quality bar while consistently delivering on brand strategy and message.
- Develop a brand style guide with the help of creative agency partners, then ensure that all creative executions adhere to the style guide and meet or exceed your quality bar.
- Lead internal design team & agency partners to develop high quality creatives for on-line/offline gaming advertising.
- Identify design services gaps and find outsourced solutions to fill those gaps.
- Lead in the creation of best-in-class user experiences.
- Proven mentoring, supervisory, and team-building skills.
- Act as a recognized and active resource on design issues for the company by continually blazing a trail of creativity and innovation.
- Protect integrity of design and brand image through graphic design and strong collaboration with Marketing team leads.
- Promote a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation, rational risk-taking and tradeoffs.
- Resolve complex design issues with innovation and practical solutions.
- 10+ years of proven success as an art/creative director, with at least 3 years of agency experience.B.S. / B.A.
- Strong, proven leadership skills and highly developed interpersonal skills to lead and manage a team.
- Energetic and infectious leadership in a fast paced environment. Interacts well with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Passion for content creation specific for new media, video content, social content and paid advertising campaigns.
- Enjoys storyboarding and video treatment research.
- Strong web design experience, marketing collateral, catalogue with proven conceptual and design abilities
- Print production experience on consumer catalogs and other marketing collateral.
- Experience concepting and managing model and product photo shoots on tight deadlines.
- Web-design experience with an understanding of HTML/CSS/Flash, understanding of UX/UI.
- Engages in all content, and is able to present design vision and philosophy.
- Fluency in and appreciation of the steps involved in content creation, including TV production, CG, video editing, web streaming, social media and digital advertising.
- Familiar with mobile gaming related advertising, include but not limited to Appstore creatives/Facebook Creatives/Youtube pre-roll creatives/TVC/etc.
- Superior in typography and design sense.
- Ability to think clearly and contribute to editorial discussions and strategy during the entire design process, from concept through completion.
- Fluent working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, sketch, Invision, Keynote
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Detail oriented, and able to juggle multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines at once.
- Phenomenal brand development to delight customers
- On time and on budget delivery of all major design, marketing projects
- Retention and job satisfaction of team members
- Must have experience in building an in-house creative team
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top