Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Administer the CEO’s calendar, travel, and expenses
- Proactively manage conflicts and solve complex scheduling issues
- Plan agendas, provide high quality notes, perform action follow-ups, execute logistics for regular senior leadership meetings and off sites
- Assist with the preparation of presentations, proposals, reports, and other business correspondence
- Serves as the administrative liaison to offices of various senior leaders
- Collaborate closely with EA peers to ensure business rhythm and minimizing disruptions
- Collaborative and partner with Chief of Staff on CEO time utilization on top priorities
- Facilitate cross-functional travel and outreach plans
- Provide occasional assistance with personal tasks and logistics
- 5+ years experience supporting an executive and their team
- Strong writing skills - you're comfortable setting and accepting direction over email (either 1:1 or with a large group) and you have an eye for catching written miscommunications
- Natural verbal communicator - you’re quick to build rapport and make people feel welcome, can distill conversations to the most important take-aways, and are quick to admit when you’re lost
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize and perform a variety of tasks with little supervision and a strong sense of urgency.
- A team oriented individual with the ability to deal effectively with all levels of staff in the resolution of problems and the completion of tasks.
- Strong organizational skills necessary to organize and deal with workload that involves tight deadlines, managing multiple tasks and project simultaneously as well as confidentially.
- Ability to understand the business landscape and apply that knowledge to day-to-day decisions
- Attention to details, maintain calmness
- Discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive information
- Experience with A/V conferencing and cloud collaboration software (we use Google Apps and Slack)
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top