Executive Assistant - Community
The community team at Twitch is working hard to help gamers find and communicate with their friends. Social connections are the core of what makes Twitch special and there’s still a lot to build! We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide support for and collaborate with our VP of Community and development teams. If you love the web and gaming, and you’re driven, organized, and thrive in a fast growing start-up environment we’re excited to meet you.
- Support VP of Community and team leads with daily planning and task management.
- Schedule internal and external meetings, anticipate conflicts, and resolve last minute changes.
- Find opportunities for improving team collaboration, invent process and execute change.
- Build, review, and update schedules based on department priorities.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Design and execute on team-focused activities: off-sites, birthday parties, etc.
- Minimum 5 years experience supporting multiple senior staff or leading complex cross-functional efforts.
- Can quickly identify root-cause and resolve problems in a timely manner, with minimal direction.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with strong-willed peers.
- Experience with modern web productivity tools including Google Apps and Gmail for calendaring.
- Quickly and gracefully handle shifting priorities; carve through and do not accept ambiguity.
- Ability to learn and understand business process, goals, and strategy.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
Back to top