Esports Program Manager
- At least three years of project management experience on large-scale product launches, events, or esports leagues. Your ability to coordinate with internal and external stakeholders will help us deliver amazing products.
- Training on existing project management and communication tools, and the desire to make sure what you’re using is the best tool for the job.
- A strong sense of project ownership and the commitment to go the extra mile. It’s the little details that separate good from great.
- The interpersonal skills required to navigate a multiple-stakeholder environment as part of a cross-functional team. You know how to get buy-in from all levels.
- A proven track record of creating and improving processes. You don’t just inhabit a role; you make it better.
- Unshakable integrity. You will have access to proprietary information and must always put the community before yourself.
- The forethought to thoughtfully escalate problem areas in advance. You aren’t afraid to ask for help early, and we won’t penalize you for raising concerns.
- A wealth of clever ideas to remove or work around project blockers. You believe process is important, but not at the expense of results.
- An active Twitch presence as a broadcaster, moderator, chatter, or lurker. We’re partial to folks who genuinely love our product.
- A native grasp of esports culture and lingo. We strive to build authentic experiences for our discerning customers.
- A network of esports and general gaming connections. Some of our best ideas come from our friends. We’d love for you to bring some to the party.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Corporate gym membership
- Flexible time off policy
- Opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top-of-the-line technology to help you build your own workspace
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and twice a week hearty breakfasts)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Commuter Benefits
- Weekly happy hours
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top