Engineering Manager - Creator Experience
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment. The Creator Experience team is responsible for building products that help our broadcasters grow their business and thrive on Twitch. The team is rapidly expanding to keep up with the demands of our broadcasters, and we’re looking for an engineering leader to ensure we ship delightful products for them.
As a Engineering Manager on the Creator Experience team, you will be responsible for improving the products that our broadcasters use every day to stream. Our job is to make sure that every broadcaster on Twitch has a great experience, from the first-time streamer checking out the platform to the 50k+ viewer streamer making a living on Twitch. You will scale our organizational and engineering processes to deliver complex projects quickly and with high quality. You will work closely with the individual contributors on your teams, as well as product, design, data science, and other engineering teams to ensure our core products stay stable and scale indefinitely, and new products are delivered faster even as we grow.
If you are passionate about helping creators on Twitch grow and succeed, this is the place for you!
- Attract and retain top engineering talent
- Represent your team in engineering, design, and product discussions with other teams
- Work closely with product management to influence product strategy and define the product roadmap
- Ensure the timely execution of the product roadmap, as well as the stability and quality of the product itself
- Manage the careers of the engineers on your team and ensure their continued growth and development
- Last but not least, devote at least 20% time writing and reviewing code with your team
- 5+ years professional software development experience
- 2+ years experience as engineering manager or team lead
- Experience shipping user-facing products
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience collaborating with product managers, designers and other engineering leaders in cross-functional groups
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
- Full-stack development experience
- Experience setting up and maintaining AWS infrastructure
- You are a Twitch user
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top