Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
Twitch’s People Development team provides learning solutions addressing soft skills, key company knowledge, and culture to our worldwide employee population. We are looking for a talented eLearning Developer contractor to help us create animated video and elearning assets that are as effective as they are engaging. We want people who are passionate about making learning memorable and impactful. Can you meet the high expectations of our wildly creative audience?
- eLearning Development: Follow best practices for elearning content creation. Use a collaborative approach to transform classroom experiences into self-paced solutions that include compelling course content, interactive practice, and specific feedback. Engage in writing, graphic design, image editing, document formatting, animation, video, audio, storyboarding, elearning authoring, QA, and implementation.
- Instructional Design: Use a structured systems methodology. Work with subject experts to develop and sequence content. Create designs where learning objectives, content, activities, and evaluation techniques are all aligned and cohesive. Finalize materials through reviews, developmental tests, pilots, etc.
- Project Management: Create, track, and maintain project plans. Communicate with stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in instructional design, multimedia design, educational technology, or related degree/certification
- 4-6 years experience designing elearning solutions for a variety of job levels
- Proficiency with Adobe Captivate
- A plus if experience with Jira, Animate/Flash, GoAnimate, and Illustrator
- Game theory/development and/or gamification a plus
- Well-developed design aesthetics, theory, and concepts
- Desired qualities: Action oriented, innovative thinking, strong problem solving skills, flexible, and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
Back to top