Director - Strategic Business Development
- Provide strategic direction and creative thinking to define long-term strategic value for complex deals with game companies, involving multiple Twitch and Amazon business units.
- Act as deal team leader on identified initiatives and manage all aspects of the deal flow: sourcing, ideation, qualification, negotiation, closing.
- Build trust and relationship with key Twitch and Amazon stakeholders, including executives. Deeply understand each business unit’s vision, goals and roadmap.
- Own overall deal financial modeling and forecasting.
- Communicate deal team activities and progress to top management and business owners.
- Identify, document and share key learnings and best practices to maximize strategic deals execution.
- Master's degree required; MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of management consulting experience (in Tech/Media practices) combined with Business Development experience at a major gaming or technology company.
- True understanding of Twitch as a platform and genuine passion for gaming.
- Proven ability to creatively define long-term strategic value for complex deals involving multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Collaborative team player with the confidence and integrity to earn internal team confidence quickly.
- Experience communicating to and dealing with C-level executives (internal & external).
- Strong financial acumen: nimble with P&L and financial modeling with a wide variety of scenarios.
- Self starter, can-do attitude and proven ability to evolve in highly ambiguous environments.
- Strong project management skills, including project scoping, brief development, and project team leadership to drive tangible results.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top