Director of Product Management - Subscriptions
Twitch Commerce is a mission-driven organization that helps creators earn a living on Twitch by building, launching, and managing revenue products that delight creators and viewers. Unique in the media landscape, Subscriptions is a key pillar of Commerce, and akin to a paid social membership and represents the largest revenue driver at the company.
As Director of Product Management on the Subscriptions team, you will be the most senior product leader for this business, in a newly created role. You will lead a growing team of Product Managers and UX professionals. You will increase our rate of execution, experimentation and idea validation, and ultimately deliver discontinuous positive results to our creators and the business. The ideal candidate will have significant hands-on experience leading a team of product managers and UX designers at a globally scaled company.
- Establish a shared vision and strategy for Subscriptions across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Inspire, mentor and develop a team of product managers and UX designers
- Understand the needs of our creators and subscribers to deliver products that delight customers while achieving business results
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Prior successful experience in leading a hyper-growth, revenue generating product
- 10+ years product management for consumer products
- Experience inspiring, mentoring and developing product managers and UX designers
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to collect and utilize objective and subjective input to inform product decisions
- Respect for and desire to achieve exemplary product design
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex cross-functional projects through launch while handling an incredible number of moving pieces
- MBA, Masters
- CS Background
- Twitch user, broadcaster, or have experience in the gaming or media industry
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top