Developer Onboarding Operations Manager
- Lead onboarding new software system/developers to Twitch platform and own the technical interaction with developers and Twitch systems
- Work with key partners to define business requirement and build a verification framework to onboard new external software systems/developers. (Automate yourself out of work)
- Communicate issues and opportunities to company leaders, driving problems to resolution
- Drive/Build internal metrics for measuring performance, quality of processes, resourcing and ROI.
- BA/BS degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years professional software development experience
- 3+ years experience as engineering manager or team lead
- 3+ years experience with implementing and managing a successful, high stakes on-boarding operation
- Must have excellent communication skills. Experience collaborating in cross-functional groups, especially with remote teams
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience with a video game distribution platform
- Open Source project leadership on a large project
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top