Developer Content Reviewer
Do you want to help build the world's greatest Review team?
Twitch has grown from a streaming website into a platform that developers can use to integrate their games and interactive experience deeply with their projects. With hundreds of games being sold on Twitch, to thousands of applications using our APIs, to new interactive experiences such at Twitch Extensions.
Twitch is seeking a dynamic problem solver, who will be responsible for all aspects of supporting developer accounts for Twitch. In this role you will be a part of a team of exceptionally driven, customer-obsessed specialists who strive to provide world-class support to developers and authors. You will work directly with developers to moderate content and resolve issues and will interact with internal teams via a number of communication channels to ensure that developers in the Twitch Developer Program feel that they are getting the world class treatment they deserve.
- Reviewing content submitted by developers and authors to Twitch
- Providing valuable feedback to business and development teams to help shape tools, processes, and systems in place for developers
- Acting as an advocate for our developers and authors, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement in our support efforts
- Actively seeking solutions to developer/author needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the developer/author experience
- Offering consultation to your support colleagues, working with key contacts in related teams to establish yourself as a subject matter expert in specific contact topics
- Conducting deep dive analysis of and provide routine reporting on inbound contact activity across developers and authors, identifying patterns and trends
- Driving projects that improve support-related processes
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally with an emphasis in communications or technology
- 2+ years’ experience working directly with customers to address and resolve issues, preferably in support of a technical product or service
- Proficiency in MS Office, with an emphasis on Excel
- Ability to summarize technical customer issues into notes that are readable by other parties (you can paraphrase a complex issue while writing for comprehension)
- Experience in technical support, preferably with problem ticketing, incident management, and/or issue escalation
- Comfort working with/toggling between a broad range of technological productivity and workflow management tools including SharePoint, MS Excel, MS Word and databases
- A successful track record of responding to/resolving customer issues through written communication
- A drive to dig into the details of a system or process to address customer problems
- Excitement to learn new technologies and help customers succeed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven success in a fast paced support environment
- Experience with a video game distribution platform
- Experience creating, testing or evaluating software applications would be ideal.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top