- Maintain and enhance the success of Twitch with Game Developers and Ecosystem Developers and find innovative ways to create additional momentum.
- Champion our developer products, both in person and online, by presenting at conferences, writing blogs, helping to make videos and similar activities.
- Work with the developer community to guide them on best practices for using the Twitch developer platform and provide feedback to business and development teams to help shape tools, processes, and systems in place for developers.
- Act as an internal advocate for third party developers, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement.
- Actively seek solutions and influence product roadmaps around delivering developer needs, communicating trends to leadership and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the developer community to enhance their experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of software engineering experience developing with web-based platforms and technologies.
- Relevant experience working with third party developers or partners
- Presenting and speaking experience at conferences
- Blogging and writing technical articles to an existing and active follower base
- Success in creating developer-facing features and products--APIs, SDKs, documentation, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to both executives and non-technical leaders
- Comfort working with with a broad range of tools
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience working in the video game industry
- Outstanding success as a game producer, tech evangelist, community manager, product manager, or CTO
- Open Source project leadership on a large project
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top