Designer - Custom Solutions
Twitch is looking for a Designer to join a fast growing advertising team focused on direct sales of online video and display campaigns across multiple platforms and markets.
Twitch just surpassed 100 million monthly unique viewers and is focused on bringing top talent to help shape the future of the business.
Work within the Custom Solutions team and alongside the wider Sales team to decide how best to visualise ideas
Create high quality visuals / mock ups to compliment campaign proposals
Design Twitch-specific final artwork for clients to be used in media campaigns and custom activations (in broadcast, at event etc)
Design and create General Sales Collateral for use across the Sales team
- Have a well presented portfolio that showcases..
- Multi-disciplinary design with experience in digital, print, web, video editing & motion graphics
- A great eye for composition and an understanding of good design practices
- Meticulous approach to visuals
- A passion for design and digital media
- Able to work within and uphold an organised filing system to increase productivity within a collaborative team.
- Good understanding of different file types and how to optimise files for use on different platforms (web/print/video etc)
- An understanding and appreciation of modern design trends. Particularly within digital / video.
- Highly Competent in a range of software. Particularly Adobe Creative Suite (with a high level in Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects) and PowerPoint.
- Passion for Gaming
- Passion for Esports
- Experience in studio
- Examples of live freelance or studio work
- Illustration Experience
- HTML/CSS Experience
- A competitive salary
- Restricted stock units
- Employee discounts
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Commuting benefits
- Catered meals once a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top