Data Quality Specialist
- Create excellent working relationships across the company to resolve data questions and issues.
- Recommend and manage data validation processes to confirm that data is available and accurate.
- Understand data lineage from collection to transformation to end user consumption.
- Track and analyze suspected data quality issues to determine root cause and then follow through on corrective and preventative measures.
- Oversee automated monitoring and alerting.
- Conduct periodic database cleanups.
- Participate in data-related communication, such as notifying stakeholders during and after data quality incidents, and managing documentation about data elements.
- Effective experience working with SQL.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Solid project management ability with attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, especially as the translator between business and technical groups.
- Hands-on experience implementing user behavior tracking, especially across web, mobile apps and other platforms.
- Knowledge of procedural programming and/or statistics.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top