Data Analyst - Content Team
- Operationalize data processes - provide the team with ad-hoc analysis, automated dashboards, and self-service reporting tools so that everyone gets a good sense of the state of the business.
- Establish analytical framework for your team: partner across stakeholders to define measurement approach, quantify and evaluate success, and develop KPIs and guide tracking efforts for ongoing measurement and reporting.
- Tackle complex and ambiguous analytic projects: resolve ambiguity as much as possible in all stages, comfortably flex among various tools to answer complicated questions, and accurately identify the trade-offs between speed and quality and apply or route work as necessary.
- Efficiently prioritize and execute what’s important: prioritize for both speed and impact, and aggressively optimize for return by focusing on work output that scales well and is reusable.
- Maintain a culture of high quality output and exceptional customer service: effectively communicate at all levels, ensure that work gets done well and on time, respond effectively to unexpected obstacles and reallocate resources as necessary.
- Serve as a key member of the Content team focused on helping to evaluate strategic opportunities; evaluate new adjacent businesses and categories that the content team can explore.
- 2+ years of experience using data analysis to drive business decisions
- Exceptional SQL skills. Your ability to tap into our data pipeline will be the key to your success
- The right person will be technical and analytical, with a clear ability to think strategically, in addition to extensive data experience.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- Data visualization and presentation skills are a must.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal organizations is key.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top