Data is integral to all the decisions we make at Twitch - come join our growing team of data analysts and work with our data scientists, product managers and engineers to resolve ambiguity with data, play a crucial role in product iteration and optimization at Twitch, and evangelize data-driven decision-making across the organization.
- Influence product decisions from inception to launch to post-launch - educate your stakeholders on how to resolve ambiguity through quantifiable goals at the inception phase, design and help implement data instrumentation and tracking during execution, and come up with accurate KPIs to track performance and make suggestions post-launch for future iterations or deeper data dives.
- Supplement day-to-day operations with data - provide teams with ad-hoc analysis, automated reports and dashboards, and self-service reporting tools that accurately reflect the health of their business and help them track their progress towards their goals.
- Identify opportunities for developing new data sources, and provide technical leadership around making those data sources high quality and broadly available.
- Communicate your results to diverse audiences at all levels from executives to engineers with effective writing, visualizations, and presentations.
- Be a champion for high quality data-driven decision-making on your team and throughout the company.
- Expert SQL skills. Your ability to tap into our data pipeline will be key to your success.
- 2+ years of experience in using data to iterate on and improve a product and meaningfully impact product decisions.
- Fluency in data analysis and communication about data, including time series and event data analysis, data visualization, and defining KPIs.
- Experience with automated self-service reporting tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical background with some programming experience.
- Statistics and AB testing experience or knowledge is always a plus.
- You know a lot about online communities, games, or Twitch.
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at: http://twitch.tv
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Back to top