- Oversee and contribute to production of high-quality creative advertising campaigns spanning live broadcast, video, digital display and events.
- Be an integral part of ideation, creative strategy and visualisation of campaign proposals.
- Manage the execution and production of live campaigns, working alongside our in-house creative team and external production vendors to create ground-breaking, entertaining content for some of the world’s best brands.
- Deliver a consistent high quality of work at an individual level and ensure the same standards are upheld throughout the team.
- Drive innovation and unlock your passion, expertise and imagination to push our creative output to the next level.
- Experience working in creative teams
- Have an extensive, varied portfolio that showcases:
- Ability to work within and lead a collaborative team of creatives and uphold processes to increase productivity
- Experience working to project timelines with strict deadlines and dealing with last-minute changes
- Working knowledge of the Twitch platform, games industry and broadcast technologies
- A passion for design, digital media and live broadcasting
- An understanding and appreciation of modern design trends. Particularly within digital / video
- Highly Competent in a range of software (Particularly Adobe Creative Suite) and happy to get your hands dirty with artwork when required
- Self-driven and able to work with autonomy while inspiring the same initiative within the creative team
- Passion for video gaming and Twitch
- A competitive salary
- Restricted stock units
- Employee discounts
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Commuting benefits
- Catered meals twice a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top