Country Manager - Brazil
Twitch is seeking an innovative Country Manager, Brazil to support the Twitch business in a fast growing, dynamic environment. Our Country Manager will have an entrepreneurial spirit to help our growing business on behalf of content creators, media partners, agencies, publishers and developers. You will own and execute on the vision, strategy and day-to-day tactics that we employ to grow the business of Twitch Brazil. Brazil is in high growth mode and consequently we seek an individual that thinks big and is comfortable operating across functional lines to identify and execute on new growth opportunities in Brazil through partner development, business development, strategic partnerships, and marketing. This leader will build operationally mature business units that take care of the local needs of our broadcasters and audience members.
In this highly visible role, you will work with commerce and sales teams to drive top line revenue. In addition to the core viewership targets, you will be responsible for associated operational and customer satisfaction metrics. You should be a proven operator in managing deal teams, content creator relationships, product, marketing and business development teams. You should be customer obsessed, data-driven, and comfortable influencing up and down a large organization, especially at senior levels.
The Country Manager will shorten business/product approval times, develop analytical and data driven business plans and requests and work with the GM of Emerging Markets on business and product support at Twitch HQ.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding the Brazil Hours Watched goals
- Ensure Twitch is well-positioned within the Brazilian entertainment, gaming, esports and media ecosystem
- Foster key tactical relationships with partners at the C-Suite level
- Support and facilitate content acquisition, partner and account management strategy in Brazil
- Support and facilitate cross-functional collaboration: This individual will work closely with a variety of internal and external partners to exceed goals for shared business objectives in Brazil
- Ensure Twitch global products rollout and marketing strategy are localized appropriately for Brazil
- Partner with GM, Emerging Markets, Finance, Analytics and Data Science to define and measure success
- 10+ years in Entertainment, Gaming and Media leadership roles
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to take ownership and achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Experience with presenting to and influencing at all levels within a large, cross-functional organization
- MBA or advanced degree
- Strong existing relationships in the creator, influencer and esports and gaming communities
- Familiarity with Twitch as a fan
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Transportation Benefits
- Childcare Assistance
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top