Community Manager - Social Media
Help us build the world’s best creative community! We are looking for someone high-spirited and action-oriented to come up with innovative and scalable ways to support our most talented and successful artist, designer, and maker broadcasters.
As our Community Manager for Social Media, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our Twitch Creative social presence. You will also develop the program for the future, ensuring it’s best positioned for growth and making Twitch Creative the world’s best broadcasting community. This position is based out of our San Francisco headquarters and requires relocation.
- Manage support and respond to broadcaster questions.
- Manage social media channels for Twitch Creative.
- Manage official Twitch channels created for various communities.
- Communicate community feedback effectively to internal teams; represent the broadcasters voice to internal teams.
- Amazing writing and communication skills.
- Experience working with social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc) and running successful campaigns.
- High level of initiative, independence, and self-management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on tight deadlines in a fast-paced setting.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to give voice to customer needs internally and understand our user’s needs.
- Passion for broadcasting and art.
- Ability to analyze and summarize data.
- Polished customer service skills.
- Experience working in a creative field.
- High level of experience working with technology.
- Experience broadcasting on Twitch.
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats!
- Experience with social media management platforms (Spredfast, Hootsuite, Falcon Social, Adobe Social, etc)
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Corporate gym membership
- Flexible time off policy
- Opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top-of-the-line technology to help you build your own workspace
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and twice a week hearty breakfasts)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Commuter Benefits
- Weekly happy hours
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top