Community Manager - Creative
- Manage support and respond to broadcaster questions.
- Manage social media channels for Twitch Creative.
- Manage official Twitch channels created for various communities.
- Communicate community feedback effectively to internal teams; represent the broadcasters voice to internal teams.
- Amazing writing and communication skills.
- Experience working with social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc) and running successful campaigns.
- High level of initiative, independence, and self-management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on tight deadlines in a fast-paced setting.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to give voice to customer needs internally and understand our user’s needs.
- Ability to analyze and summarize data.
- Polished customer service skills.
- Passion for broadcasting and for Twitch Creative
- Experience working in a creative field.
- High level of experience working with technology.
- Experience broadcasting on Twitch.
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats!
- Experience with social media management platforms (Spredfast, Hootsuite, Falcon Social, Adobe Social, etc)
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Corporate gym membership
- Flexible time off policy
- Opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top-of-the-line technology to help you build your own workspace
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and twice a week hearty breakfasts)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Commuter Benefits
- Weekly happy hours
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top