- Managing the fulfillment of sold campaigns in the ad server (DFP).
- Ensuring tracking between Twitch’s internal numbers and 3rd party numbers are in line.
- Deeply understand the nuances of the Twitch ad serving ecosystem and how it functions with a rapidly changing live broadcasting platform.
- Own revenue operations on an international scale.
- 4 year college degree
- 2+ years in online media with strong preference for a candidate in an Ad Ops function
- Proficient in publisher focused video ad serving systems like DFP and Freewheel.
- Fluent with 3rd party interfaces for ad serving partners such as Sizmek, DCM, and Innovid.
- Troubleshooting using tools like Charles or Fiddler to inspect ad calls.
- Curious ad tech mind that asks the right questions for a deeper understanding.
- Able to communicate intricate ad tech problems in a precise and actionable manner.
- Experience in video ad trafficking and experience with VAST and VPAID is strongly preferred.
- Deep knowledge of ad tech and ad troubleshooting.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top