Business Operations Sr. Associate
The Business Operations team partners with Twitch’s product and business leaders to drive ad hoc strategic analyses, optimize business performance, and deliver best-in-class execution. From advising on our content acquisition strategy to evaluating new market and product opportunities, the Business Operations team drives strategic recommendations with actionable insights.
The ideal candidate will work cross-functionally across the entire organization to understand all aspects of Twitch. You will leverage your analytical mindset and knowledge of operational insights to develop, implement, and advise on strategic initiatives for your business partners. This position will report to the Head of Business Operations & International, and you will have the opportunity to define your role and the impact you will have on the entire organization.
- Drive structured analysis of complex business problems to enable Twitch to make informed decisions on key strategic issues
- Partner with business leads to optimize business performance for new and existing initiatives
- Develop models, dashboards, and presentations to provide strategic and analytical insights to senior stakeholders
- Research and identify industry trends and key business drivers, translating data into actionable insights
- 3-5 years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, and / or business operations
- Ability to formulate insights around complex business problems with minimal direction and little oversight on a day-to-day basis
- Distinctive quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities (e.g., Excel modeling, issue prioritization, strategic framing)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Desire to succeed in a demanding, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment
- Interest and passion for consumer internet and entertainment
- Familiarity with SQL is a plus
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top