Business Operations Senior Manager
The Business Operations (“Biz Ops”) team provides operational insights and serves as thought partners to business units across the company, helping to set and execute corporate strategy. The team is responsible for assessing strategic initiatives by developing sophisticated financial models and business plans that drive actionable insights. From evaluating international expansion plans to product strategy, we provide the analytical horsepower to tackle the highest priority strategic initiatives while seeing them through completion.
The ideal candidate will work cross functionally across the entire organization including Sales, Partnerships, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Finance, Legal and People Operations to understand all aspects of Twitch. You will leverage your knowledge of daily operational insights to develop, implement and advise on strategy to optimize business operations. As one of the few members of the Business Operations management team, you will have the opportunity to define your role and impact to the entire organization.
- Drive highly visible projects at Twitch from launching new products or verticals to executing international expansion plans
- Assist in the evaluation of new opportunities through market research, opportunity sizing and profitability analysis
- Develop complex models and present strategic insights to senior management.
- Partner with department leads across the company to develop and implement operational plans on new and existing initiatives
- Research and identify key business drivers, trends, competitive landscape and opportunities, translating data into actionable insights
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to help Twitch become more efficient
- Ability to drive strategic initiatives with minimal direction and little oversight on a day-to-day basis. You thrive in an environment full of ambiguity and are capable of both shaping and executing on Twitch’s vision.
- Comfort with communicating findings to senior management
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects without compromising your work quality
- Prior experience in investment banking or management consulting and/or prior experience in business operations or corporate strategy at a startup
- Passionate about the Twitch community, prior social / community building experience a huge plus
- Superior financial modelling and presentation skills
- Familiarity with SQL and/or programming experience a plus
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Corporate gym membership
- Flexible time off policy
- Opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top-of-the-line technology to help you build your own workspace
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and twice a week hearty breakfasts)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Commuter Benefits
- Weekly happy hours
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top