Business Leader - VoD
- P&L Responsibility: Ownership of the business performance of Video on Demand products with shared accountability for the full Video on Demand business. The candidate will be responsible for tracking, forecasting and reporting upon performance and helping to set aggressive business goals during the planning process.
- Serve as the head of the Twitch Video on Demand product team focused on helping to drive the Twitch Video on Demand opportunities and collaborate on product strategy to achieve goals.
- Define a business plan and goals for your products and ensure it is in line with the Twitch Broadcaster Success strategic direction.
- Execute the business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. finance, business operations,, customer service teams, legal, etc.).
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Content Acquisition, Developer Success, etc.) to identify specific opportunities, understand customer needs, develop strategy, drive customer adoption, and define product KPIs and success criteria.
- Work closely with our customers to ensure they are successful using our products and services.
- Understand your customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to executing on the strategic vision.
- Oversee complex contract negotiations and liaison with the legal group.
- Develop long-term strategic plans for international expansion through shared vision and cross functional coordination across the company (payments, content acquisition, tax, legal, advertising, etc).
- Use strong data analysis skills, including the ability to work with technical analysts to make sure the right data is being collected to answer the right questions. Data visualization and presentation skills are a must.
- The right person will be technical, analytical, and critical in their thinking as well as possess significant business development, user-generated content, or program/product management experience.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations is key.
- Experience working within the digital media and user-generated content industries is highly desired.
- MBA and Engineering backgrounds highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and infrastructure / networking technologies highly desired.
- 2+ years of consumer product development.
- Experience managing cross-functional organizations of 50+ employees.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top