Business Leader - Commerce
- P&L Responsibility: Ownership of the business performance for a single channel of Commerce categories with shared accountability for the full Commerce business. The candidate will be responsible for tracking, forecasting and reporting upon performance and helping to set aggressive business goals during the planning process.
- Serve as a key member of the Twitch Commerce team focused on helping to drive the Twitch Commerce opportunities and collaborate on product strategy to achieve goals.
- Define a business plan and goals for your channel and ensure it is in line with the Twitch Commerce strategic direction.
- Execute the business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. finance, business operations,, customer service teams, legal, etc.).
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach while communicating the specific value proposition for their business and use case.
- Work closely with our customers to ensure they are successful using our products and services.
- Understand our customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to executing on the strategic vision.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and liaison with the legal group.
- Develop long-term strategic partnerships in support of our key markets.
- Develop long-term strategic plans for international expansion, not only in-channel, but also with dependencies across the organization (payment methods, tax, legal barriers, etc), and in partnership with international marketing working on expanding broadcasters and viewers internationally.
- Use strong data analysis skills, including the ability to work with technical analysts to make sure the right data is being collected to answer the right questions. Data visualization and presentation skills are a must.
- The right person will be technical and analytical, and possess significant business development, game production, or program/product management experience.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations is key
- Experience working within the gaming industry is highly desired.
- MBA, Computer Science, and/or Engineering/Math background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and data center / infrastructure / networking technologies highly desired.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top