Branded Content Strategist
Twitch's Branded Content Strategist will help devise world-class custom sales programs – e.g., Influencer Programs and branded tournaments – for gaming and non-endemic brands. In addition to having “Big Ideas”, this hire will be responsible for turning clever ideas into exciting, professional copy that he or she will build into client-facing presentations, working with a team of designers to ensure your ideas are both a joy to read and behold.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of applicable experience, possess a wickedly inventive mind, strong writing chops and a deep knowledge and passion for all things gaming - past, present and Twitch.
- Develop powerful, world-class custom sales programs for brands
- Draft polished, evocative copy & RFP responses
- Work with design team to ensure your ideas look as good as they read
- Interface with execution team to ensure program feasibility and cost
- Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of applicable branded content experience in the digital/social space, TV, or film
- Deep knowledge of gaming, Twitch, and the digital advertising landscape
- Ability to simplify complex ideas for laypeople
- Strong writing skills
- Highly proficient in Word and PPT
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to perform and hit deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Management experience and/or familiarity leading a design process
- You truly believe in the power of GOOD advertising
- You have a terrific answer for why “Twitch Plays” was great for our community but might not be ideal fodder for custom sales programs
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top