Brand Marketing Manager
The Brand Manager at Twitch will oversee all brand marketing activities for brand campaigns, working closely with integrated marketing, content, partnerships, and business development to drive key brand metrics and overall growth of the Twitch brand.
- Strategic Development: Support with the development of key brand foundational tools, including brand positioning, brand narrative and overall strategy for the year to support the Twitch brand. Develop a deep understand our strategic value targets, their motivations and identify key messaging opportunities to reach them.
- Brand Campaign Management: Lead development of go to market strategy and execute integrated brand specific marketing campaigns that span multiple channels, including broadcast, digital, social CRM, search, promotions, events, retail/channels that drive commercial results and drive target conversion, working in conjunction with the integrated marketing team.
- Brand Analytics: Leverage data science to formulate powerful human insights that will inform and assist with brand positioning and marketing campaigns. Report on campaign performance and initiate timely recommendations for optimization.
- Leadership and Collaboration: Work closely with integrated marketing product teams, PR, sales, partnerships, creator teams, business development and content on go to market development and brand campaign launch. Manage internal and external creative, media and digital teams and agencies. Support the growth marketing team with key acquisition KPIs, focusing on upper funnel metrics and measurement.
- Creative Development: Drive thoughtful, well-articulated creative briefs that lead to best in class creative executions.
- Be “Twitchy”: Serve as a culture carrier within the organization, evangelizing the Twitch brand up, down and across all business units and stakeholders. Serve as the main point of contact for brand foundational work, growth initiatives and brand KPI measurements.
- 5+ years consumer product marketing, brand marketing or strategic marketing
- Demonstrated marketing and strategic analysis skills with an ability to understand key business drivers and how to execute a robust strategic plan. Strong understanding of how to leverage consumer insights and brand building tools to support a larger brand narrative and go to market strategy
- A self-starter, able to take ownership and responsibility for projects. Anticipates problems and rolls up sleeves to foresee problems, tackle large projects and get things done
- Has a good understanding of marketing mix, owned/earned/paid channels, and has an ability to adjust quickly to changes
- Innovative, creative individual unafraid to take risks, ask difficult questions and challenge status quo
- Demonstrated passion for gaming, gaming culture and lifestyle
- Streaming service or streaming tech start-up experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the shared interactions of millions. At any given moment, more than a million people come together from all over the globe to interact around this distinct form of live entertainment. From streaming, watching, chatting, and cheering about video games and esports to many other interests including traditional sports, anime, sci-fi, wrestling, music, cooking, the creative arts, and more, there’s something for everyone on Twitch.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top