Associate Programming Manager
- Monitor administrative and other processes to ensure that both short and long term goals are met - managing tasks and providing accountability where necessary.
- Work as a production assistant during live events, in-studio broadcasts, and on-location video activations.
- With an eye for efficiency, help to iterate on and streamline processes within the Programming Team.
- Execute logistical tasks related to the hiring, contracting, communication with, and care of on-camera talent and influencers.
- Work closely with the Creative Marketing team on visual assets for content (overlays, motion graphics, etc).
- Consult with the team regarding trends and topics relevant to the Twitch community.
- Ideate and assist creatively as the Programming Team works to expand it’s scope and provide value to the Twitch community.
- Skill in video editing, graphics, animation, and other post-production.
- On-set video production experience.
- Native member of the Twitch community and deep knowledge of gaming.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Corporate gym membership
- Flexible time off policy
- Opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top-of-the-line technology to help you build your own workspace
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and twice a week hearty breakfasts)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Commuter Benefits
- Weekly happy hours
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top