Associate Programming Manager
Twitch is currently seeking an Associate Programming Manager to aid in the development and execution of original video content on the platform. This position will be located in our corporate offices in San Francisco, working on the Programming Team and interfacing closely with the partnerships, community, and sales teams. The position is likely to require travel - domestically, and at times, abroad - in order to attend industry events and work on company activations.
Through the creation of live streamed video content, the Twitch Programming Team uplifts and supports existing broadcasters, and serves culturally relevant entertainment experiences to the Twitch community. As a production entity within a tech company, the Twitch programming team must navigate a unique set of challenges, as well as opportunities. The Associate Programming Manager will provide support to the Programming Managers in this highly specialized field.
- Monitor administrative and other processes to ensure that both short and long term goals are met - managing tasks and providing accountability where necessary.
- Work as a production assistant during live events, in-studio broadcasts, and on-location video activations.
- With an eye for efficiency, help to iterate on and streamline processes within the Programming Team.
- Execute logistical tasks related to the hiring, contracting, communication with, and care of on-camera talent and influencers.
- Work closely with the Creative Marketing team on visual assets for content (overlays, motion graphics, etc).
- Consult with the team regarding trends and topics relevant to the Twitch community.
- Ideate and assist creatively as the Programming Team works to expand it’s scope and provide value to the Twitch community.
- Skill in video editing, graphics, animation, and other post-production.
- On-set video production experience.
- Native member of the Twitch community and deep knowledge of gaming.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Corporate gym membership
- Flexible time off policy
- Opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top-of-the-line technology to help you build your own workspace
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and twice a week hearty breakfasts)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Commuter Benefits
- Weekly happy hours
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top