Applied Scientist Intern (Jan - April)
- Design, prototype, and implement Machine Learning (ML) recommendation products, leveraging Deep Learning (DL), computer vision (CV) or Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Collaborate with team members in the discovery group in an effective manner
- Interest in improving content discovery on Twitch via Recommendations
- Deep knowledge of Deep Learning algorithms and their feasibility for implementation
- Hands-on experience in developing Deep Learning algorithms, and experience in using Deep Learning libraries, e.g., TensorFlow, MxNet, PyTorch, Theano, etc.
- Desire and ability to write production quality code
- Currently pursuing an MS / Ph.D. in computer science or equivalent field
- Deep knowledge in one of the following areas, with either published research or publicly available code of algorithms
- Recommender algorithms, e.g., collaborative filtering, content based recommendations, deep models for recommendations, etc.
- Computer Vision: large scale object detection, activity recognition, OCR, learning with few examples, etc.
- Natural Language Processing: Word/Sentence Embeddings, Topic Detection, Sentiment Analysis, Entity Extraction, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in software development via an internship, work experience, coding competitions or submissions to open source projects.
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top