Application Security Engineer - Curse
- Consult with business units on new product and feature offerings, suggesting preferred implementation patterns and identifying areas of security risk for scrutiny.
- Review implementation code of critical projects; identify security flaws and suggest remediations.
- Build, automate, and operate automated security review capabilities, including static and dynamic code analysis across multiple technology stacks and languages.
- Perform Red Team activities against critical product and features.
- Conduct and participate in Security-led war games.
- Be a champion for security to the business units; train and instill core security values in engineers including exercising risk-based judgments and prioritizing remediation work
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent technology experience.
- 5 years of demonstrated application security experience.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of web protocols and an in-depth knowledge of Linux/Unix tools and architecture.
- Demonstrated software development proficiency (React.js, C++, C#, Go).
- Comprehension of algorithms and processes for programmatic automation via scripting or programming languages (Python, Ruby, shell, perl, etc.).
- Well-rounded background in host, network and application security.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic environment.
- Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of leadership involving both business and technical sides of the business
- MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or 8+ years of equivalent technology experience.
- Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills.
- Extensive knowledge of internet security issues and threat landscape.
- Independent project management capability.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered meals
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Tickets to gaming conferences and fun company activities
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top